Wednesday, April 25, 2007

First Post

Hi anyone who is reading this blog!

I'm Sylvia. I worked on the refactoring of the LLLI website so I am really excited to be going to this conference with my mom! I'm looking forward to working in the Tech Room, blogging, and taking a few classes.

And on the way to Chicago and back I'm looking forward to making the best map ever. My mom and dad and I were watching a movie last night and I got an idea to make a map, sort of like a scrap book, telling the best places to eat or at least our favorites, sights to see, and things to do. I want to have music timed to the trip from College Station TX to Chicago IL and everywhere in between!

4 comments:

MacMom said...

Hi, Sylvia!

The map sounds really cool. I would love to hear more about it.

~ Judie

Shelly said...

I look forward to meeting you Sylvia!

~Shelly

Sherry N said...

What a great idea to map your trip!

Penny said...

Hi Sylvia,

My daughter Sarah (almost 10) will also be coming with me to the conference from Texas. We live about 35 miles northwest of Houston but we'll be flying. I hope Sarah will get a chance to meet you, since it will be fun for her to meet another kid from Texas.