Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Finally!

Yay! Today is the first day of the Global Strategic Positioning Seminar and Physician's Seminar! My mom and I got here around 10 AM. We attended a few sessions and my mom gave a small talk. Since my mom is going to both the Global Strategic Positioning Seminar and the Physician's Seminar I'm using one of her name tags! The kids get these little bracelets that you like get a waterparks and stuff mine is green. =) We ate at a Kentucky Fried Chicken and Pizza Hut combo resturant for lunch. I got a few postcards to send to my friends back home. Oh yeah and this evening my uncle and aunt are taking me to see Wicked I am sooooooo excited!!!! Yay! Later today or earlier tomorrow I'll probably walk around near the hotel and take some pictures. There is this really neat park with two pillers that are like water fountains and my uncle says that at night faces are projected onto it so I'm hoping to go and see that. There is also a fountain that lights up and a skateboard park at the park and the lake is right next to it. When my brother and dad come next sunday my brother will probably skateboard there he is pretty good at skateboarding and he is only 7 years old. =0 Well that's all for now!

No comments: